Certified Human Resources Analyst$1999
About this course
CHRA Certified Human Resources Analyst ™
The HR analyst plays a crucial role in collecting, structuring, analyzing, and reporting on HR processes and data. Key competencies include data analysis, business acumen, relationship management, HR expertise, communication, HR systems, and cultural awareness.
How to become an HR Analyst
The standard requirement for an HR analyst position is domain experience in HR. HRM studies or a background in industrial and organizational psychology are usually considered highly relevant. Alternatively, a background in economics, statistics, or analytics is also considered. People with these kinds of backgrounds bring a unique set of quantitative skills that most people with an HRM background are missing. This background often requires complementary training in HRM practices. Work experience in HR is always a pro and so is HRIS system experience. Additionally, relevant experience with the tools and systems used by the organization also counts heavily in your favor. Tools include Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, SAP, SuccessFactors, et cetera. A must-have skill is proficiency in MS Excel. This is still used in most organizations and an understanding of how to combine worksheets and analyze large amounts of data using Pivot Tables are usually considered elementary.
HR Analyst Job Description
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen.
- Optimizing and implementing (new) data processes and systems.
- Maintain HR data tools, reporting, and dashboards.
- Produce and deliver standard (monthly, quarterly, and annual) and customized HR reports.
- Respond to HR data requests on an ad hoc basis by gathering, analyzing, and reporting relevant data from various sources.
- Maintain HR data integrity by ensuring the accuracy and consistency of input data. Audit HR data and troubleshoot irregularities. Support data governance processes.
- Develop & maintain a data glossary,
- Responsible for master data entry.
- Partner with HR and Payroll on system upgrades and analyses
- Responsible for addressing a high volume of system-related activities in a timely fashion while maintaining a high level of quality and internal customer satisfaction
The Certified Human Resources Analyst ™ (CHRA) credential is a professional benchmark that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge in Human Resources Analyst practices, and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain the Certified Human Resources Analyst ™ credential and inclusion in the Register of The American Academy of Project Management® Certified / Chartered Professional. An individual with several years of experience as HR Analyst is encouraged to acquire this certification. A guide book shall assist candidates to pass in the examination besides providing a valuable source of reference for an individual to excel toward becoming a Certified Human Resources Analyst. Take the challenges ahead with Certified Human Resources Analyst ™ qualification.
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book / slides presentation / video tutorial
Requirements: i) Diploma / Degree ii) 3+ years experience iii) Pass the examination
HOW TO APPLY:
To qualify for the Certified Human Resources Analyst ™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice
- Take the exam when you’re ready
Examination: email to request the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. Examination comprised of 40 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes Certified Human Resources Analyst certificate, membership certificate, examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to email@example.com
1) Full Name: 2) Shipping Address: 3) Name on Certificate: 4) Mobile number: