Certified Learning and Development Manager$1999
About this course
CLDM Certified Learning and Development Manager ™
Learning and Development Managers are responsible for the creation and delivery of bespoke training programmes. The role of the learning and development manager is fundamentally to assist in the organization’s success, by coaching and developing its people. Reporting into either the head of learning and development or the head of HR (depending on the size of the establishment,) the organization of all the training and development activities within a company is the primary role of a learning and development manager.
Role of a learning and development manager
Designed with leadership, management, business and personal progression and best practice in mind, the intention is to expand on the talents and skills across all employees at all levels within an organization. Knowledge of the company, its clients and business strategy are all key, as these will be taken into consideration when establishing the training and performance programmes. The role of the learning and development manager is to fundamentally assist in the organization’s success, by coaching and developing its people.
Learning and Development Manager responsibilities
As the learning and development manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Creating training programmes that are aligned with the organization’s objectives and having a strong understanding of what these are
- Acting as the go to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans
- Working closely with various leaders across the organization and having a full understanding of their units and training requirements
- Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching
- Having an awareness of the allocated budget and an ability to find solutions in order to implement the required training
- Building relationships with 3rd party training providers
- Managing the development of the HR team from a training perspective
- Designing staple curriculums for all employees (i.e. values)
The Certified Learning and Development Manager ™ (CLDM) credential is a professional gold standard certification that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge in training and coaching, professional practice, and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain the Certified Learning and Development Manager ™ status and inclusion in the Register of The American Academy of Project Management ® Certified / Chartered Professional. Individuals with several years of experience in learning and development, training and coaching are strongly encouraged to acquire this certification. Take the challenges ahead with the Certified Learning and Development Manager ™ certification.
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book / slides presentation / video tutorial
Requirements: i) Diploma / Degree ii) 3+ years experience iii) Pass the examination
HOW TO APPLY:
To qualify for the certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice
- Take the exam when you’re ready
Study: A reference book (digital copy) “The Certified Learning and Development Manager” will be provided to assist candidate in the examination.
Examination: email to request the examination questions when you’re ready to take the exam. Examination comprised of 40 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes CLDM Certified Learning and Development Manager certificate, membership, examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to email@example.com
Full Name, Shipping address, Name to print on certificate, Mobile number