Certified Planning Engineer$1999
About this course
CPE Certified Planning Engineer ™
Planning Engineers determine and develop the most suitable and economically viable construction and engineering methods for projects. They are involved throughout the development stages, and are present on site during the build to oversee procedures. Planning, scheduling is an important part of the construction management. Planning and scheduling of construction activities helps engineers to complete the project in time and within the budget. Thus, management of resources such as men, materials, machinery requires effective planning and scheduling of each activity.
Day-to-day responsibilities include drawing up work schedules and budgets, delegating tasks, analyzing project specifications and finding cost-effective ways to meet them, liaising with contractors and suppliers, managing resources, and communicating with surveyors, managers, and other engineers. You should be able to analyze data, write reports, and deliver presentations to various stakeholders. To be successful as a Planning Engineer, you should demonstrate sound knowledge of the relevant Engineering discipline and be able to anticipate problems. Outstanding Planning Engineers should have great attention to detail and be able to handle stress well.
Planning Engineer Responsibilities:
- Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets that meet them.
- Negotiating with vendors and contractors to secure the best prices.
- Observing existing processes, analyzing staff performance, and addressing deficiencies accordingly.
- Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
- Attending and scheduling meetings as required.
- Delegating tasks and ensuring workers receive feedback.
- Understanding and meeting all contract requirements.
- Communicating with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team.
- Analyzing technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates.
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budgets.
CPE Certified Planning Engineer ™
The CPE Certified Planning Engineer credential is a gold-standard benchmark that demonstrates the attainment of a defined level of technical knowledge in project planning and scheduling management, professional practice, and ethical behavior. It forms the basis of the assessment that applicants must pass to gain Certified Planning Engineer status and inclusion in the Register of The American Academy of Project Management® Certified / Chartered Professional. An individual with several years of experience in project planning and scheduling is encouraged to acquire this certification.
Benefits of becoming a Certified Planning Engineer
- Personal recognition from your peers in project management and other professions.
- Enhanced CV to stand out in the job market.
- A framework for the development of your career.
- International recognition.
- Assurance for clients of high standards and ethical practice.
- Use of the post nominal CPE or Certified Planning Engineer
- Increased understanding, helping you to work more effectively.
The American Academy of Project Management® International Board of Standards issues the CPE Certified Planning Engineer ™ certification.
Study method: Self-paced learning style with the aid of a Guide book / slides presentation / video tutorial
Requirements: i) Diploma / Degree ii) 3+ years experience iii) Pass the examination
HOW TO APPLY: To qualify for the Certified Planning Engineer ™ certification, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Mandatory Candidate Information (MCI)
- Complete the payment upon receipt of the invoice
- Take the exam when you’re ready.
Examination: email to request the examination questions when you are ready to take the exam. The examination comprised of 50 questions; Passing grade is 70%.
Course fee: Includes accredited Certified Planning Engineer ® certificate, membership certificate, examination fee, and shipping.
Mandatory Candidate Information : please include the Title of the Certification Course that you wish to apply in the subject line when submitting the following information and attach a latest copy of your C.V. email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Full Name 2) Shipping Address 3) Name to print on Certificate 4) Mobile number