Business Continuity and Crisis Management during Pandemic Threats
This course has been designed to be interactive and encourages participation. The delivery includes a combination of presentations, videos, discussions and group exercises. It also utilizes case studies in which we consider what went well, what could have been done better and what went badly.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Comprehend the inherent dangers associated with a pandemic upon an organization, its employees and other stakeholders along with local communities
- Master the process of building and validating a pandemic plan
- Improve health and safety in the workplace with a few simple changes
- Recognize the potential risks to the critical infrastructure and the potential impact on unprepared businesses
- Understand the effects of pandemics on all-important supply chains
Attendance on this course is highly recommended for general management and professionals/practitioners from planning, workforce, strategy and HSE functions, such as: Human Resource Management, Health and Safety, Business Continuity, Organizational Resilience, Risk Management, Crisis and Incident Management, Emergency Management and Planning, Contingency Planning, Supply Chain Management, Security Management, Communications Management and Facilities Management.
- Business Continuity Planning
- Risk Management
- Crisis and Incident Management
- Emergency Management
- Contingency Planning