By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define the purpose behind document control and identify the goals for the document control processes and/or systems
- Discover how to recognize both internal and external rules relating to document control and follow them in order to provide low risk and compliant processes
- Develop different methods and processes using new and existing technology for managing document control data and information to help with change and understanding of the new ways of working
- Deliver document control through education and learning among colleagues in order to achieve their organizations’ goals
This course is designed for professionals who are involved in any aspect of document control but have limited experience. This includes document controllers, records managers, office managers, technicians, IT support professionals, in-house counsel, privacy officers, information security and protection managers, litigation and discovery staff, compliance officers, internal auditors, IT and enterprise content management professionals, and administrative assistants and supervisors.
The course is specifically designed to support activities across all types and sizes of organizations and sectors working locally and internationally.
- Document control
- Information management
- Information asset identification
- Business case development