MICROSOFT EXCEL 2016 ESSENTIAL
A study reported in the Wall Street Journal found that 78% of middle-skill jobs require digital skills like Excel and Word.
This course is designed to teach you the basics and beyond of Excel 2016. It’s perfect for you if you are a beginner or intermediate Excel user who needs to drastically increase your Excel skills. Everything in the course is taught step-by-step in an easy, stress-free way.
What you will learn
- Become comfortable and familiar with the entire Excel dashboard, tabs and ribbons.
- Learn all the basics of opening an Excel document, creating a spreadsheet and saving your document to your computer.
- Create a spreadsheet from scratch in Excel.
- Use the most commonly used Excel functions to make powerful calculations.
- Create your own Excel charts, graphs and tables.
- Learn to use several of the new Excel 2016 features such as 1-click forecasting, 3D maps and the Tell Me What You Want to Do feature.
- Create pivot tables and charts for lightning fast sorting and organizing.
Tons of helpful tips, tricks and shortcuts along the way to help you master the fundamentals of Excel 2016