PROJECT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
Project management accounting can be defined as an accounting process which focuses more on both business management and money management. The whole process is more focused on managing the accounting side of any organization whether it is for creating budgets by working with other organization or implementing accounting practices in a regular business.
The 5-day course will improve your skills in handling money, maintaining the cash flow of an organization and understanding the amount necessary to successfully carry out various business projects. Certain ethical traits are also needed in project management accounting and these include honesty, due care, objectivity and integrity.
· Different tools and techniques that you can use in successfully carrying out your tasks as a project management accounting expert
· The impact of project income and expenses to general ledger Essential principles, theories and concepts in traditional and cost accounting
· Basics of budgeting and financing
· How to create strategies and formulate the soundest executive decisions
· Traditional stages of project management
· Basics of portfolio management
· Relation of accounting and finance to project management
· Introduction to the basics of operating a business
· Effective analysis of financial information
· Tips and strategies in developing a budget for a project depending on the financial performance and needs of a specific organization
· Project planning, control and execution
· Return on investment calculation