SECURITY INCIDENT MANAGEMENT AND INVESTIGATIONS
This 5 day course covers Incident Management and the Fundamentals of Investigations.
In Incident Management, participants will explore how incident management works and how individuals and teams can successfully implement and apply principles within their organizations. Incident Management involves returning your organization’s everyday business safety, productivity, and overall operation, to normal as quickly as possible after an incident.
In Fundamentals of Investigations, participants will explain and demonstrate crime scene searching, recording, collecting, preservation of evidence, conducting interviews, follow-up meetings and case preparation.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain and apply the principles of Incident Management to their workplace
- Apply Incident Management methodology and create a plan to recover the business quickly from a threat or incident
- Explain the fundamentals of an investigation
- Demonstrate how to conduct a basic internal investigation within their organization
- Conduct a complete crime scene preservation investigation from start to finish