VOLUNTARY RETURN, INTEGRATION, PEACE AND RECONCILIATION
The 5 Day course in Voluntary return, integration, peace and reconciliation provides you with insights to the basic concepts and skills needed for remediating peace and tolerance in various contexts of violence, difference and brokenness. During the course, you will be introduced to peace in communities and the world and be equipped with appropriate tools to analyse local contexts from a perspective of peace, reconciliation and justice. You will also gain skills in mediation and negotiation and techniques in using resources effectively to develop peace-building networks, peace clubs, peace congregations, as well as peace organisations.
After successfully completing this course, you will have peace making skills, conflict resolution, and healing and community transformation.
Upon successful completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Use tools to analyse local contexts from the perspective of peace, reconciliation and justice
- understand of the concept of peace building
- understand of the concept of conflict resolution
- use skills in mediation, negotiation, peace building and conflict resolution
- use tools and resources to develop peace building networks.
- Use tools for developing peace clubs, peace churches and peace organisations