BASA relies on a variety of training and facilitation methodologies and techniques. Used whenever applicable, these methods aim to enhance individual and group interaction while maximizing learning.
Some of these methods are:
• Brief presentations by the facilitator
• Group debriefs
• Individual and team exercises, indoors and outdoors
• Behavior modeling and role-plays
• One-to-one and group discussions
• Case studies, simulations and small projects
• Video films, videotaping and playback
• Individual action plans (to follow up and evaluate training results)
Most public training courses are held from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (lunch included). In-house courses can be more intensive with extended hours.